- 12-13-2012, 08:54 PM #1
I'm just wondering, is there any way to be able to be able to remote control my PowerPoint program similar to how Keynote Remote works with Keynote? I want to be able to do this as it would then remove my need for my iPod. I have it already, and I will be doing presentations about Autism and will be doing this so I can simply place my laptop down and move around (as I always do when giving presentations), and then I don't have to walk back to the laptop whenever I want to change slides. Any ideas? Preferably an MS official solution.
Here's a video of it in action
- 12-13-2012, 09:27 PM #3
That's not going to cut it... I need to be able to view slide notes on the phone too. However TouchMouse does sound pretty nifty for other things.
- 12-14-2012, 03:21 PM #4
You'd think MS would begin integrating Office across platforms in meaningful ways by now. I'd kill to be able to control and manipulate slides through my phone during a presentation, and see the notes too! But it might seem a tad unprofessional to do so with a phone, but a 7 inch tablet would be ideal.
- 12-15-2012, 05:59 AM #5
- By holzlondon in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2013, 07:54 AM
- By fingrar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 10-04-2012, 01:49 PM
- By Tjarren in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:00 PM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2011, 07:39 PM
- By gsquared in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2011, 11:26 PM