Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Just read on another gadget website about being able to "pay" with a Samsung Galaxy S3 on all London buses!

Can I use a Windows 8 Phone in the UK to pay for things yet? What is needed, a banks Wallet plug in?
    Quote Originally Posted by hwangeruk View Post
    Just read on another gadget website about being able to "pay" with a Samsung Galaxy S3 on all London buses!

Can I use a Windows 8 Phone in the UK to pay for things yet? What is needed, a banks Wallet plug in?
    haha, that has sparked a bit of thought, eh? Someone else posted similar question: Wallet Credit Cards

I do not think we can use it yet. I was looking for information myself...I can't put a CC into wallet that doesn't ear mark itself for "app purchases"

Global Posts
    1,420 Global Posts
    You won't be able to use NFC for physical purchases until your carrier gives you a secure sim card. AFAIK Orange is the only carrier that offers this.
    ----
    My Device History circa 2007:

Nokia 1020 > Nokia 920 > Nokia 900 > HTC Titan > HP Pre 3 > HP Veer > Palm Pre 2 > HTC Evo > Palm Pre > iPhone 3G > iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    You won't be able to use NFC for physical purchases until your carrier gives you a secure sim card. AFAIK Orange is the only carrier that offers this.
    Someone posted this in another thread...apparently Sprint does it also.

Quote Originally Posted by tk-093 View Post