12-13-2012, 07:43 AM #1
- 42 Posts
I know there are many, many problems with syncing media with WP8 (thanks again Redmond for destroying the enjoyment of my WP device with this "upgrade") most of which I know there are semi-serviceable workarounds for.
This one however I can't figure out how to correct. Has anyone run into this type of thing? Here's an image of one example - I've got about a dozen track, artist, album and genre entries that appear correctly in Zune, in WMP, in Windows Explorer (or whatever we call it in WP8 nowadays) but that turn into something like the image below when it gets to my phone. Because of the metadata disaster that is XBM, I've got all cloud and metadata options switched to off. So I'm stumped...
12-13-2012, 10:06 AM #2
- 224 Posts
I have the exact same thing with one of the artists in my library. I've checked the tag extensively and it shows up fine in everything else except on my phone, and it bugs the heck out of me. There are a couple other songs that have incorrect genres as well, despite the tags on the song itself being correct. I hope it gets fixed soon.prjkthack
Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 928, Droid DNA
Surface Pro 128GB
12-14-2012, 07:18 AM #5
- 42 Posts
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:52 PM