1.    #1  
    So after using my phone for a while, I've noticed that a few apps here and there, are not available for me. Because of my country etc. I can find the app through scanning a QR code or go to the link, but not finding them in my store. Is there any work around for this?

Will it work if I change the phones language? Because I like to have my phone in english, but then I noticed if I had my phone in english it messed up my store, I couldn't find Nokia Collection, couldn't download all apps. So I have to use Norwegian.

The same thing goes for the HTC apps, I really like that clock! It's actually the only thing I miss. Is there maybe a workaround to get it on the Nokia?
  2.    #2  
    Just to answer my own question actually, yes it worked by changing the region and language on my phone. I could download the espn app.

But any walkaround for the HTC clock?

Edit: I Could also download apps like Flixster, ESPN Hub (nokia), Kindle!
    Banned

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Wait, how did you download a nokia app on the 8x by changing the region?
  4.    #4  
    I didn't :P i have a lumia 920, but I was wondering if there where any ways to get the HTC clock on the nokia?

what I did get was to download apps unavailable for my country, by changing the region