12-12-2012, 01:55 PM #1
- 85 Posts
I thought this was odd. When I start up my car, Metro Radio starts playing over my car stereo via Bluetooth. If I hold down the arrow key on the phone to find the app it so I can stop it from playing, it doesn't show that it is open. If I go to open Metro Radio, the music stops while it is opening almost like it was never open in the first place, then starts playing. I wonder if it is the Metro app issue or the phone itself.
- By Louie5552 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:06 AM
- By AngryDev in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:36 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2012, 12:33 PM
- By Pharro in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:07 PM