- 12-11-2012, 11:18 PM #1
I recently upgraded from a Windows phone 7 to 8. I was extremely disappointed that I couldn't use the Zune software, but that is a different topic. Anyways I added a bunch of music which has all it's needed tags, but I noticed a few artist are missing. Their albums and songs are there and when you play a song it shows the artist's name, but their name isn't under artist. This is very annoying. How do I fix this?
- 12-11-2012, 11:20 PM #2
Its an old issue
You will see only those artists that are on the marketplace. When I had the HD7, NOISIA ( my fav artist) wasn't listed...imstead, I got a picture of some old ugly buggers...pissed me off..
Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
12-12-2012, 01:54 AM #8
- 2 Posts
It's not first party but MPAtool is a good alternative to solving this problem. You get to choose the artist art from whatever it has on its database, or from your own library, if you have high-res pics of your artist, they can look quite beautiful in HD (or even non-HD) screens. The downside is that if you want to choose another art, you have to completely delete and then re-sync the artist.
Also, after attaching an art to an artist, the app makes a junk music file that can be deleted without consequence
- By mapexvenus in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM
- By pstork in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2012, 11:57 AM
- By ldj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
- By dannejanne in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:14 AM
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:52 PM