12-11-2012, 04:31 AM #1
- 16 Posts
I'm pretty annoyed by how Microsoft enjoys wasting screen space by having ridiculously huge bars all over the place. Not only that, it has ridiculously huge text all over the place. Part of the reason why I wanted a bigger phone was to enjoy having more screen space, yet compared to my iPhone 4 I'm barely able to see much more. When surfing Facebook or when texting someone, my iPhone 4 is actually able to display more lines of text over my Lumia 920 due to the ridiculously large text size.
Does anyone know if there's any way to reduce the size?
12-11-2012, 07:30 AM #4
- 473 Posts
If you go into Settings>Ease of Access you should find a setting for text size. It may not be on all Windows Phones though... can't remember if this kicked in with 7.5 or 8 devices.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
12-17-2012, 12:33 PM #7
- 498 Posts
I do appreciate the design concepts for the large fonts. There are cases where it makes things quick and easy to see. However, I think the sizes could be toned down a little. It probably has to do with the screen size and resolution. On the Lumia 920 fonts don't need to be so huge.
- By CSI Guy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 07-04-2013, 04:10 PM
- By csaptu in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2012, 11:42 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:11 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM