- 12-09-2012, 06:43 PM #5
Here is what you can do you can check on your phone in the Music and Video hub. Go to Music and then songs. At the top you will see all tap that and you will see Phone and Cloud Collection. If you just want to stream music make sure your phone collection is empty. All the music you have subscribed to using XBOX music on your PC or XBOX should have been added to your cloud collection. Check this before you delete music from your device. This gives you the ability to only download the music you want or none if you only want to stream music.
- By molokoplus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
- By Bacchus1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2013, 11:01 AM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:24 PM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:34 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 41Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:18 AM