12-08-2012, 03:19 PM #1
- 332 Posts
I don't know if any of the camera developers and designers ever read this but I'd love to have a quick way to toggle camera settings. When photographic moments come up and we have to fiddle with settings the shot can then be long gone.
Could we take a design concept from the keyboard and have a per session setting that allowed us a single "click, slide and release" setting for camera? This would be great for shooting mode, iso, aspect ratio, white balance, etc. Please, please, please - I want.
Or another alternative would be the always on toggle for flash, front/back, video, etc.
Since I don't work for MS please feel free to steal my ideas!
12-08-2012, 03:36 PM #2
- 473 Posts
I don't think the camera software allows for presets. It would be nice though... create a start screen tile that launches the camera in night mode or macro focus mode.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 77Last Post: 09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
- By sklein382 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:09 PM
- By fdeezle in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:10 PM
- By ipodlover77 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2010, 07:51 AM
- By topleya in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2010, 04:49 PM