- 12-06-2012, 04:39 PM #1
So I am trying to download some new Twitter clients to try out and it appears the Store is dead. I get an error that says:
We're sorry, but we can't complete your request right now.
Try launching the Store again. If the problem continues, check back in a little while, or try restarting your phone.
Error code: c101a006
Anyone else having this issue?
Lumia 920 at&t
This is on cell or wifi and has been restarted multiple times...
12-06-2012, 06:28 PM #10
- 295 Posts
Seems to be working now for me too. I was in a rage earlier at the gym. I couldn't listen to my cloud music or stream with my Zune pass. Kept getting error 805A01f4. Had to use Nokia Music, not a bad backup.
Microsoft: I can deal with all of the growing pains of wp8 but don't mess with my music!
- 12-06-2012, 06:47 PM #11
Ugh, they released the PhoneFactor app (which I need) but I can't download it. All that's happening is I'm getting the darkened screen with "Downloading" in the middle... it never flips to the app list where the app is actually downloading. Hopefully this will fix itself soon.
- By MikeEggleston in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 52Last Post: 05-16-2012, 11:02 AM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:42 AM
- By wsoftvn in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:06 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2011, 02:35 PM
- By IamNabil in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2011, 04:01 AM