- 12-06-2012, 01:59 PM #3
Phoned up Rogers - talked to them about getting re-imbursed the $99 as I only got the phone 2 weeks ago. Loyalty department...could not help, they are telling me that I need to take the phone back and get a new one in 2 days if I want the $100. where is the customer service.
- 12-08-2012, 03:31 AM #5
I get nervous when I see these deals so soon after the release, because it seems like they weren't selling well in the first place. I may have to actually get one now or see what kind of deal I can get being only a year into my contract anyway.
- By XENOPHOS in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 09-21-2012, 03:57 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2012, 10:09 PM
- By scylas182 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:48 PM
- By dragonide in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2011, 02:33 PM
- By nowshow in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2011, 12:42 AM