12-06-2012, 11:18 AM #1
- 4 Posts
So I use the tasks list on Outlook pretty frequently, but can't figure out any way to sync it with my 920. I have the calendar syncing via Google Calender sync. Ideally I would love for the tasks list to merge with the "To Do" List on the calender app on my phone.
Any way to do this? I tried a couple different syncing things on my computer, but they only seemed to drag over the calendar.
12-24-2012, 07:12 AM #2
- 3 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I'd love to sync my google tasks with my Lumia 920's to-do list. I've set my google account up as active sync so i can check the tasks box in the content to sync section, but it's just not working. I've tried adding tasksw to the phone, and in google, even setting up a new task list, but nothing is working. Anyone been successful?
12-24-2012, 03:31 PM #4
- 10 Posts
If you want a more sophisticated sync, get a Remember the Milk account, the sync tool for Outlook and then WinMilk for your phone. Your tasks are then synced up to the RTM servers and down again to your phone. And vice versa.
Not free, but works pretty well.
- By ProfessorTripp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:29 PM
- By aalstes in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:19 AM
- By aaronchow0727 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:33 PM
- By Nenvy in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 03:30 PM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:24 PM