- 12-05-2012, 10:49 PM #1
Currently all my contacts are on my exhange server which i use for work. I want my contacts to be on my outlook.com so if i ever leave or the exhange is down all my contacts are on outlook.com
now i exported all my contacts and imported them into outlook.com but they do not sync with the phone. I want to be able to edit my contacts or add new ones on the phone or outlook.com and they ofcourse sync which each other, just like gmail.
- 12-05-2012, 10:57 PM #2
I noticed when i go into settings for the outlook.com which is my microsoft account for the phone there is no tabs for calender or contacts, This is weird...
im trying to make everything nice and neat within the MSFT world but everything is so difficult......
- 12-05-2012, 11:08 PM #3
Then go into the settings
On your phone, in people hubs go into settings and filters and make sure your outlook.com is visible. (did that part off top of head as wife stole phone for wordament so will check that again when she is done)
- 12-05-2012, 11:13 PM #4
I did that in my filter my contact list im having it only show from outlook.com
but when i go into the settings for the outlook.com which is the microsoft acount, it only has a check mark for email, no options for sync'ing contacts or calender
- 12-05-2012, 11:23 PM #5
- By holzlondon in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2013, 01:17 PM
- By cajunlte in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
- By graciaman in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:53 PM
- By lyrebos in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:08 AM
- By wpbrian in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2011, 11:44 AM