- 12-05-2012, 06:01 AM #1
I am a recent convert to WP8 from Android and I love it so far! Rocking the Lumia 822 on Verizon.
The only thing I miss is the ability to send all calls to voicemail from a particular contact. This was just a checkmark under the contact in android. Does anyone know of a way to recreate this on WP8:? Even if it's a third party app?
- 12-12-2012, 11:23 AM #6
You can also do it from the My Verizon page. That way the calls won't even touch your phone, they should get blocked at Verizon's end. Obviously not as easy to do if you want to change it a bunch. Hopefully the first big update brings that feature.
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2011, 01:16 PM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 11:53 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:16 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:03 AM
- By kaw203 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM