12-01-2012, 10:13 AM #1
- 24 Posts
New WP user, 8x owner. Just signed up for 30 free trial of music pass. Two questions: (I) music streams over wifi and cellular, but noticed a few "skips" during play over cellular connection- is this common, (ii) you have the option to "download" song-is this the same as purchasing it, because there is also an option to purchase the song for $1.29. Thanks in advance for responses. As an aside, 8X is an A+ phone-no reboots, no heat issues, inductive charging is great and I have experienced very good battery life. The interface with my business mail server etc. is nearly perfect.
12-01-2012, 10:33 AM #2
- 162 Posts
The only reason you should get skips while streaming is if the music is buffering, which would be due to slow data. I only ever get that when I have crappy signal.
Downloading is not the same as buying. Buying gives you a DRM free MP3, downloading gives you an unlimited use DRM WMA file that works as long as you have the music pass. I've had the music pass for 5 years and still have songs from when I first signed up.
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:04 AM
- By jonesyvoor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM