- 11-30-2012, 03:14 PM #1
Hi guys, I'm wondering if there's a facebook app for windows phone that allow you to tag people? I've tried several ones include ones from Microsoft, and the facebook touch and facebook+, they all don't have the tagging function. Any input will be helpful, thanks.
- 11-30-2012, 04:26 PM #7
When I open the facebook app, at the bottom are there are 4 buttons, one is "add." When I click add I go to a window to post a status. At the bottom are 4 buttons, one of them being "add friends." Is this what you are talking about?
- 11-30-2012, 05:14 PM #8
11-30-2012, 05:36 PM #9
- 1,052 Posts
THE facebook app does allow tagging in status, but not in comments. That's been there for a couple updates, going back before WP8. You can also do it from IE if you set your IE settings to download desktop version of web pages, and go to the full FB site, not the mobile or touch sites. In the browser, you can use the @sign just like you would on the PC.--
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
04-10-2013, 11:33 PM #15
- 3 Posts
I was able to tag my friends some days back in facebook mobile version of my windows 8 phone. Now I am not able to tag them. Even tried adding the '@' but the name suggestion drop down never come up.
Wondering how something which worked earlier is not working now.
Do I need to change any settings for the same in the facebook mobile app ?
- By TheWeeBear in forum XBOXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
- By mark300 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:16 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:42 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2011, 05:10 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:16 AM