Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    One of my main gripes with WP7.5 was the inability to share a contact. Android and iOS have been doing that well for some time. Just noticed that it has been added to WP8!!!! Nice, very nice!!

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    there is also some new sound when unplugging the phone from charging - or maybe I just never noticed....But yes, I love that they added share contact, its a great feature :) Now if they would just allow blacklists......im still grumpy about that one.

Global Posts
    963 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebaneeezor View Post
    there is also some new sound when unplugging the phone from charging - or maybe I just never noticed....But yes, I love that they added share contact, its a great feature :) Now if they would just allow blacklists......im still grumpy about that one.
    I would be suprised if they add something like that. I don’t think Microsoft discriminates.

Sidelining this thread to say I have the same Wall-e sitting on my desk here at work, and EVE as well.

My favorite feature so far is multiple select in photos. I take a lot of pictures around the office of serial numbers, service tags, etc so it's nice that I can finally delete multiple pics at the same time in camera roll. The configurable lock screen is a close second.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I got the unpluging sound too... after extras+info update

it wasn't there before... it's quiet sound tho

Global Posts
    7,917 Global Posts
    there is also some new sound when unplugging the phone from charging - or maybe I just never noticed..
    I was confused for a good 10 minutes last night with that one. :D

Honestly, my guess is they (meaning Nokia, as it came with an Extras app update) added that so that people know if they accidentally knock the phone off the wireless charger.
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    Screenshot function has been added too!!!!!
    Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaj324 View Post
    Screenshot function has been added too!!!!!
    Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress
    what? where.... not finding it here...

Voice to text for emails.... Is that new too? I know it was always there for text messaging but I don't think it was there for emails. I could be wrong. Edit. I forgot I still had my old Nokia, just checked, yes it is new!