Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Is there any way to scroll quickly to the top of a list? Like say I'm going through my Twitter feed and I just want to immediately scroll to the top, like how you press "T" on a Blackberry device, or "Home" on Windows?

Clicking "Refresh" in many apps seems to not only refresh the current view, but returns you to the top of the window.

Does Twitter have a "Refresh" button? I haven't loaded it yet...

Yeah it does. Also, in the people hub, as I'm scrolling down under the "what's new" section, there's no way to instantly go back to the top, I have to swipe all the way up, kind of a hassle but it would be nice if there was a work around.

There is a work-around, just click "Refresh". It will take you all the way to the top of the screen and will refresh the current data. Not as elegant as the iOS quick-return to the top of the screen, but optimistically, it is more functional.

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    That has to be the worst possible way I've seen yet. Yes, it works, but does Windows Phone 8 have to be the only OS that hasn't taken this into account?

It's fine if the document is relatively small, but I've had 100-page word docs and 150-slide presentations I've tried to work with, and it gets real unwieldy fast!

I'm not optimistic, but I hope an update might address this someday.