- 11-29-2012, 11:51 AM #1
I think MS failed to recognize one of their own strengths. My son is 15 and he talks to his friends on Xbox Live more than he texts them or talks to them on the phone. Xbox Live is a legitimate means of communication and a significant form of contact information.
I think MS should have integrated Xbox Live into the People hub and individual contact information.
I should be able to open a contact and see "send message on Xbox Live" as an option.
A contact hub should include an Xbox Live spoke.
A contact tile should show beacons and other Xbox Live notifications on them.
They could use Xbox Live messaging in the messaging app.
These features would be HUGE to my son and his friends.
11-29-2012, 01:24 PM #5
- 830 Posts
Well, it's smartglass version 1, so improvements may occur. With the Xbox live integration, I think the reason for not being included in the core people hub is that it can take a few seconds to sign in to Xbox live at the start of a session. I don't think that many people would appreciate that wait while the people hub opens. I prefer having my Xbox separate to my people hub.
- 11-29-2012, 01:35 PM #6
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum XBOXReplies: 163Last Post: Yesterday, 12:12 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum XBOXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:10 PM
- By RevDog in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2010, 06:20 PM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2010, 03:24 PM
- By ptb6744#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:38 PM