Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Had an update in the store for Parcel Tracker, updated it, and while it was installing, my phone died (i was conditioning the battery, didnt realize it was that close to dying). Now parcel tracker shows up in the app list, but it doesnt have an icon and it has a progress bar underneath it. I cannot uninstall it. If i try to reinstall from the store, it successfully downloads, but errors out

I dont want to hard reset my phone. does anyone else have any ideas?

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    press and hold the app downloading - select cancel download?

that cancels the download, but doesnt remove it from the app list. Redownloading doesnt fix it either...
    Maybe a hard reset is called for?

yah i am thinking maybe...but was hoping to avoid it if at all possible.

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cooperma View Post
    that cancels the download, but doesnt remove it from the app list. Redownloading doesnt fix it either...
    I meant cancel the download first, then you could remove it/uninstall, then retry a download.

i have canceled the download but the option to remove doesnt get highlighted only the share option. navigating to the app and re installing doesn't work, it downloads and then when it gets to install, it fails with the 8103010d error.