View Poll Results: Does the WP8 time bug affect you?
- 4. You may not vote on this poll
- 11-29-2012, 02:07 AM #1
Hi, don't know if anyone faced this problem or not. I got a Lumia 920 and just recently, the time kept changing to a wrong time and date (always 1.00pm 1st September 2012). I then switched off set time automatically but it happened again. The result, my alarm clock does not ring and I wake up late. Not sure whether its a hardware specific thing or its a software thing.
- By MathiasVerden in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 20Last Post: 07-06-2012, 04:15 PM
- By Ethere in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 04-27-2012, 09:56 AM
- By Louie5552 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 30Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:55 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:32 PM