11-28-2012, 12:00 PM #1
- 108 Posts
Is anyone else annoyed with how clumsy it is to invite people to a calendar event in WP7 and WP8? I wish you could just hit invite attendees and then start typing in an email address or a person's name that exists in your people hub just like you would for an email or a text message. There are times that I want to invite someone to a meeting and they are not in my people hub and I am unable to invite them unless I create a contact for them. Does anyone know a good work around for this?
- By hulkkii in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:26 AM
- By netspazz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:26 PM
- By Marute in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:38 PM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2012, 04:57 PM
- By daniel_leavitt2000 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 07-26-2011, 03:54 PM