Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Okay, I know what this fourm will say "JUST WAIT!", but honestly, from the time I got a WP, I knew that it didn't have that game.. The one I'm addicted to. Now, it was announced.. Without a release date?

Global Posts
    1,376 Global Posts
    Honestly, I don't understand your point. You knowingly bought this Win8 phone for which you knew this game / app was not available for. And now your complaining about it?

Anyway, shouldn't this be posted in the games forum?
    Banned

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Its more of me looking for a release date or some info, not complaining.
    I don't see how anybody enjoys that game lol

According to WP history, it takes quite a long time to get support from big developers. We just entered the Rovio world. I'm sure in time well get it, if not this then their next game maybe. Hard to say.
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

Why not mail/tweet/facebook the developers??

Been platying Mirrors Edge - was free to Lumia owners, awesome game better than temple run
    socialcarpet likes this.

I hope we get the Brave version. But since it is past the promotional period for the movie, probably not.

Mirrors Edge is fun, but the graphical quality is low.

Honestly I wish they would have given us a touch version of the Flash Mirrors Edge game, go check that game out, very slick.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulm187 View Post
    Been platying Mirrors Edge - was free to Lumia owners, awesome game better than temple run
    Was free..
    My 920 arrived the day after the offer...

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I feel you man. I'm looking for the game myself. That and Sudoku were the only games I played on IOS.

this windows phone 8 is a joke.. u need to have 1gb of ram to run temple run? rly? are u kidding me? newer gona buy windows phone again cmon sony xperia go have 512 mb of ram and can run temple run 2 and i cant run temple run 1 on my 8s?? rly?? i cant belive it -_-

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel_IT View Post
    ?newer gona buy windows phone again cmon sony xperia go have 512 mb of ram and can run temple run 2 and i cant run temple run 1 on my 8s?? rly?? i cant belive it -_-
    byeeeeeeeee
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,384 Global Posts
    Look, in all seriousness, this 1GB requirement needs to stop. If Microsoft can't provide the environment to have old ports running on 512MB of RAM, then Microsoft should have mandated 1GB of RAM on all Windows Phone 8 devices. They already made a clean-ish break by cutting off WP7, since they kept 512MB, they sure as heck better support it. Same with the ridiculous, arbitrary storage requirements for installing large applications & games.

Fix your crap, Microsoft.

i totaly agree with u. How can iphone 3gs run temple run 2 and it have only 256 mb of ram ? and windows phone cant run temple run 1 on 512 mb of ram ?! its pathetic
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.

So... you're blaming Microsoft for a game that's developed by other developer cause that game requires 1GB of RAM? Seem legit.
    I'm sorry, but I can't remember the last time I blame Windows for its games because those games require too much from my hardware while my hardware can run OS freely without any problem. Must be OS's issue to allow such games and Microsoft must fix their OS so games from 3rd parties can run on 512MB of RAM.

Really guys?

well i dont know why same developers can make a game that can run on 256mb of ram on iOS and on 512mb of ram on android but cant make one that could run on 512 mb on windows phone..isnt that strange? they must hate microsoft and windows phone...
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.

No temple run for me. I have a Lumia 620 grrrrr. That's Spiderman batman asphalt all in 2 months.
    Fragmented is not good.
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.

well u dont know if it will run on 512 mb of ram... i am pissed as well i have 8s and cant play temple run 1 while my friends on sony xperia go can play temple run 2...

The FPS is not so good as I thought, I thought WP would be good for gaming platform, but all games have Problems with low FPS.
    Thanked by:

The temple run got released in windows phone 8 but not for the htc 8s ...... seriously man htc sucks!!

I just installed it, its free and on the market place. Honestly, I like Mirrors Edge better.

its cause htc 8s have 512 mb of ram it dont work on nokia lumia 620 as well cause it have 512 mb of ram it isnt htc s fault

Blame Imangi not Microsoft

well i dont know why same developers can make a game that can run on 256mb of ram on iOS and on 512mb of ram on android but cant make one that could run on 512 mb on windows phone..isnt that strange? they must hate microsoft and windows phone...
    Why didn't you ask the same question to Imangi? Why can't they create game that requires only 512MB of RAM while there're many other games did so?
    Thanked by:

i dont understand why temple run can work on 512 and even 256mb of ram on androind and iOS but can only work on 1gb of ram on windows phone and the developers are the same...how can that be like that ?

i dont understand why temple run can work on 512 and even 256mb of ram on androind and iOS but can only work on 1gb of ram on windows phone and the developers are the same...how can that be like that ?
    My guess? They don't care about optimization on WP platform? May be?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast