11-28-2012, 03:23 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I haven't bought a WP8 yet since none is available here in the Philippines. (though eyeing an HTC 8S) I just wanna now if anyone has tried Data Sense on an unlocked version of the phone since most phones here are bought unlocked. I read that Data Sense should be supported by the carrier, I doubt the carriers here in the Philippines would spend resources on making that possible, but can I still use it as a stand alone data counter like the counter app by Nokia?
- 11-28-2012, 03:50 AM #3
DataSense has a data tracker that does not rely on carrier information for usage. Maybe the DataSense application can be used without the data compression? Does anyone on a non Verizon phone have the DataSense application?
Don't forget to thank and like anyone who deserves it!
- By J.D.M. in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:59 AM
- By poddie in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:37 PM
- By lionpants in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:05 AM
- By DavidinCT in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:18 AM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2012, 08:58 AM