- 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM #1
I am new to Windows phones. 2 days in and this has been in the making for about 3 months. I've done a lot of research. I am going away from Google and now I have Windows 8 on my laptop, I've opened an outlook.com email account, and a Skype account.
What is the best way for me to sync all of my contacts? My goal is to have them all be seamless on my windows 8 computer, Skype, and phone.
Thanks and I am glad to be here and I am excited for where Windows is going!
- By RonV42 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:23 PM
- By FrankGrimes in forum Developers CornerReplies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:05 PM
- By esulistiawan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:50 AM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:52 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:09 AM