11-26-2012, 04:36 PM #1
- 58 Posts
I am new to Windows phones. 2 days in and this has been in the making for about 3 months. I've done a lot of research. I am going away from Google and now I have Windows 8 on my laptop, I've opened an outlook.com email account, and a Skype account.
What is the best way for me to sync all of my contacts? My goal is to have them all be seamless on my windows 8 computer, Skype, and phone.
Thanks and I am glad to be here and I am excited for where Windows is going!
- By esulistiawan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
- By RonV42 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-13-2013, 09:58 AM
- By FrankGrimes in forum Developers CornerReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:41 AM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:52 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:09 AM