Administrator

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    Saw this thread for Windows Phone 7, but just wondering if there has been any update on Gmail labels working with the native email client on Windows Phone 8?

I use Gmail for my primary work email account and have it added on my Nokia Lumia 920. It's really important for me to have that Gmail label filter ability come through on the device. I'm one of those guys who makes a lot of labels for email as they come in (but can't rely on search as I don't always remember what to search for), so sort of need the labels so I can quickly find emails by filtering for them.

I don't think the support for it is there natively, at least not that I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong). Is it on the roadmap? Or is there a third party app that will make that work?

Any help appreciated! Need me some Gmail label love!
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, EIC, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    Currently trying out the Lumia 920 while on my Mobile Nations World Tour waiting for BlackBerry 10.
    Check the app store, I did see a Gmail app...
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    Just looked. I see a Gmail browser app, but that's just a wrapper around the mobile Gmail app by the looks of it. Really need native Gmail label functionality if possible.
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, EIC, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    Currently trying out the Lumia 920 while on my Mobile Nations World Tour waiting for BlackBerry 10.