- 11-26-2012, 01:43 PM #1
I have found a problem with the stock music app. Last night I was listening to some music on reverbnation.com with the volume set to 1, now today the stock music app plays at 1 no matter how loud I make it. Nokia music and reverbnation and system sounds work fine with volume control though. This sucks. Anyone else had this issue?
oh and a soft reset fixed the issue.
Last edited by ironsoulreaver; 11-26-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Don't forget to thank and like anyone who deserves it!
- By karios in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:18 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:38 AM
- By fc000 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:23 PM
- By dotnetprodev in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:12 PM