- 11-25-2012, 11:24 PM #1
I've read these are the two best ways to manage music on the 920. Which one are people using? Is one better than the other for making playists and getting them on the phone?
Thanks!Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
11-26-2012, 12:37 PM #6
- 5 Posts
using musicbee here .. works fine. You won't be able to do song rating on the phone because of the limitation of WP8 standard media player. I personally like musicbee more than Media Monkey because it is just right in the area of features vs. balance vs. ease of use. Plus it is completely free.....
- 11-29-2012, 07:06 AM #7
Tried MB, MM and WMP. WMP is far the most simple and least buggy, it Syncs what its supposed to and lists your music as I expect it. Using the Windows Phone Desktop app is next to useless
Anybody find that MB and MM display errors as soon as the device locks?
11-29-2012, 07:25 PM #8
- 91 Posts
I haven't been able to figure out to use MB yet and WMP wants to transfer all my music over rather than just the files I drag to the playlist/sync area. Even ITunes is easier use...any tips for MB? How do I even get it to recognize my phone is connected? Thanks
- 11-29-2012, 07:42 PM #9
...took me a few minutes but found MB pretty painless to use except for it picked up all the little sound files in my /Media/Movies/iTunes Extras or something. Had a lot of little files to remove from the interface.
- 12-22-2012, 02:34 AM #13
- By BrownxGoblin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:22 PM
- By haihho in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
- By coasterfreak212 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:58 PM
- By jobsd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:15 AM
- By SoloXCRacer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2012, 11:15 PM