Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    if i buy a lumia , can i access the browser in my desktop remotely? or is there an app for that? this might be" the" reason to convince all friends and family to buy lumias...

I do believe there are a few "remote desktop" apps in the marketplace. Judging by some of the reviews, some of these seem to work very well. I would imagine that with LTE the experience could only get better.

A quick search of the app store shows many options here, ranging from free to $9.99. I don't have the phone to test any out, but the ratings for many of them are quite good. Good luck convincing your friends and family, the more the merrier!

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    is there anyone that has this app? can u tell me if it works well? not only inside your wifi network, but anywhere in the world.thanks

"ConnectMe" is the most expensive ($9.99) but also seems to have the best reviews. Go to windowsphone.com and search the Store to read the reviews and see pics of the app. You can also "Try" before forking over your hard earned cash. Apparently it also works very well with WP8.

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    this might be" the" reason to convince all friends and family to buy lumias...
    Better not tell them that iOS and Android have very good apps that do this.

Anyway, ConnectMe is supposed to be the best remote desktop app but apparently it hasn't been updated to support higher resolutions yet. There are quite a few on the market though and you're free to try them all out.

I have been using "Cool Remote" for the past two years. First on a Samsung Omnia 7 and later on a Nokia Lumia 800. It is a free app that works very well. I have not had chance to try it on a windows phone 8 device yet, wp8 phones are still not available in Sweden :-( but I would think that it will work on a wp8 device too with out problem

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    OP, are you looking for a browser sync across desktop and mobile or a remote desktop app??

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    since there is no flash player in wp8(at least not in every website), i want to watch videos through my desktop browser

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    anyone has tryied this ?

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    thanks