11-24-2012, 10:45 PM #2
- 549 Posts
MyAuto ($2.99) is available in the store according to my 920.
WP8 has an entirely new kernel and different minimum/maximum resolution specs than WP7, so any WP7 app would have to be re-written or updated for WP8 compatibility. MS didn't release the SDK until like two weeks before the phones shipped, so devs haven't had a whole lot of time to update. Patience is the key to enjoying WP8 - we're seriously early adopters here.
- 11-28-2012, 09:13 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM #9
On the Main Menu tap Backup/Restore and sign in to your SkyDrive account. Once you are signed in tap Full Backup for the first time. For subsequent backups you can select Full Backup or Incremental Backup.
- By E DIDDY in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:34 AM
- By vp710 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 08:42 AM
- By Mystictrust in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2012, 07:50 PM
- By netspazz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:26 PM
- By riorxx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2012, 07:02 PM