Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I'm coming from WP 7.5 so I used to use Zune to sync music with my Samsung Focus. Now, when I setup my Nokia Lumia 920, it already had a bunch of music in my Xbox music cloud collection that I've listened to with Zune before.

1. How did all these music get in my cloud collection? I don't remember ever using this before.
    2. I don't want to stream all these music on my 920 because it'll kill my data limit. So far the only way I've figured out to download everything is to go to the song list and manually check every song to download. This isn't practical because it has thousands of songs. Is there a way to mass download everything in my cloud collection to my phone? There has to be a better way to do this.

How are you even accessing your cloud collection? I have a Lumia 920 and lots of music in the xbox cloud but it doesn't show up in my music app anywhere.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlo Gilbert View Post
    How are you even accessing your cloud collection? I have a Lumia 920 and lots of music in the xbox cloud but it doesn't show up in my music app anywhere.
    Do you have cloud music turned on in the music app settings?

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    As far as I can tell, the best you can do is whole albums at once. I had to do my playlist one at a time.

You should also be able to connect to a PC and just copy the music over. This is how it was explained to me, but I'm having a problem connecting to my PC *sigh*.