11-19-2012, 12:03 PM #2
- 11 Posts
If you're just trying to add geotagging to photos when they're taken, then you can turn this on under Settings, swipe right to Applications, scroll down to photos+camera. Make sure the box is checked for "Include location info in pictures I take".
If you're looking for an equivalent to the iOS map view that shows the actual pins on the map, I'm not sure if there's a WP app for that or not (I'm relatively new to WP). I think Picasa for Windows may do it, though.
01-02-2013, 10:52 AM #6
- 473 Posts
You've got Image Map, Picture Map, Photo Locator, and Photo Info to name a few. Kinda like Photo Info because it not only maps your photos but also displays the Exif info.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- By littlesteelo16 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 04-02-2013, 06:50 PM
- By cgold1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:24 PM
- By zunezune in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 03-04-2012, 06:10 PM
- By davidkhou in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:20 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:37 PM