11-19-2012, 10:31 AM #5
- 552 Posts
Played with this a little. If you navigate out of IE and then back to IE from the start menu, you lose your ability to browse back. However,if you navigate out of IE and then back to IE using the task switcher, by holding the back button down, you can still navigate backwards. This has to be related to app suspension and resuming and how it differs between the start menu and the app switcher.
- By montastic in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:07 AM
- By RJPeters in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2011, 12:56 PM
- By JudgeHolden in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:38 AM
- By khakiman#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2011, 11:56 PM
- By bffig in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:08 AM