11-18-2012, 09:20 PM #1
- 41 Posts
I know that you can filter the contact lists so that a individual account can be hidden but can it be done that contacts that don't contain a phone number don't get displayed? For example my outlook account is linked to my L920 and I have approx 500 contacts but only about 70 have phone numbers attached to them. How do I get it so that in the contact book only the contacts with the phone numbers are displayed?
- By dogfish54 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:31 PM
- By rootbrain in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:36 PM
- By Luisraul924 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:40 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:33 AM
- By Patricksmangan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:55 PM