11-18-2012, 06:56 PM #1
- 50 Posts
I used a ton of apps this weekend for the first time (Nokia Drive, Nokia Music, Fruit Ninja, Baconit, Nextgen Reader, Skype, and a few others), but the WORST for my battery and heat of the phone was Minesweeper. I've never seen anything like it. Within minutes of starting it up the phone was noticeably warm and the battery was draining quickly. Other than that a great weekend with my Lumia 920. The camera accessibility & quality is fantastic!!!
11-26-2012, 04:35 PM #4
- 30 Posts
Skype cooked my phone! Initiated a video call and the phone heated up really bad and drained the batter usually quick.
Had a few disconnects but whatever it is still Skype after all and its a beta app. But then my phone just reset on its own. Never had that happen in daily usage or using any other app. I've been able to recreated the overheating/crashing issue when using Skype video so it wan't a fluke either. I REALLY hope there is a software/bug fix because I don't wan't to send my phone back.
- By bney0215 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:58 AM
- By Tbonenga in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2012, 03:14 PM
- By muvolt in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2012, 06:02 PM
- By sandmanfvr in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2011, 04:42 AM
- By kushkm in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:37 PM