11-17-2012, 03:16 PM #1
- 9 Posts
Noticed this on WP 7.5 and hoped it would be fixed but maybe not.
Wifi tries to default to an IP address outside of my routers range (aaa-bbb-1-ccc = router aaa-bbb-2-ccc = phone)
To fix I just keep deleting the connection until it finally gets to assigned a proper IP.
Is it just me or is there something I'm missing in my router, or is there an issue?
Any help greatly appreciated...
- By fast200 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM
- By avmike in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:02 AM
- By pderosa in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 58Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:29 PM
- By soupatoras in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:11 AM
- By iCaptnSpaulding in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2011, 01:39 PM