- 11-17-2012, 11:31 AM #1
Does anyone know how to make the photos live tile update to no longer show pictures you have deleted from your phone? I have gone in and deleted the stock images and blurry pics, but they still cycle through the live tile. Any help would be appreciated.
- 11-19-2012, 11:14 AM #3
- 11-19-2012, 01:19 PM #7
Try checking your SkyDrive sync options. When you take a picture and have SkyDrive sync set up (which is set to 'yes' by default), it'll automatically load it into your SkyDrive Pictures folder. When the live tile cycles through pictures, it'll go through all the albums on the phone, including the albums in SkyDrive.
Delete the auto-sync'd picture from SkyDrive and it should take it out of the live tile cycling.
- 11-19-2012, 10:04 PM #8
Nothing synched to skydrive.
I tried to put some photos in favorites to just use that as a live tile - but the pinned favorites just stays on one pic. I went in and set it to shuffle pics, tried removing and resetting it, and still, one pic.
I tried the reboot after deleting, it is still rolling through pics that are no longer there.
What DID work, however, was I unpinned photos, rebooted, and then repinned photos. It is now no longer showing pics I deleted.
I suspect this is just a bug with WP8. I have reported it to MS, so I'll let you know if they respond.
- 01-29-2013, 01:14 PM #10
Try opening and closing the People app. On my windows 8 I had a similar problem and it solve my problem. Some how the app was showing picture from facebook that I already deleted in facebook it only change the set of picture when I open the People app and closed it.
- By unity04 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2012, 03:56 PM
- By SteelSteve in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:04 PM
- By Naturewriter in forum HTC TITANReplies: 13Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:36 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2011, 02:35 AM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:44 AM