11-16-2012, 06:17 AM #1
- 32 Posts
So my first impressions of the phone are that it's sexy.
But I need help. The camera is going to drive me nuts. It seems to have a problem with light exposure. Unless I'm pointing the camera at an angle which faces a bright area, then the screen becomes very dark. The one thing I noticed was that there are settings you can change to adjust it which is great...but is there an automatic setting we can set it to?
Is there a camera app that can automatically control light exposure?
11-16-2012, 06:30 AM #2
- 208 Posts
The camera's yours, not Carl's anymore O_O
I can't really help you, but I do want to add that I am having issues with colour saturation on my 8X and I have a feeling we are actually seeing slightly under-developed (no pun intended - the topic title is pun enough) camera software from Microsoft here. And at least for HTC devices there are no WP8-enabled camera apps currently in the Store.
...ok, I admit, I mainly came here for the thread title.
- By Mokonoko in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 20Last Post: 01-27-2012, 09:10 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 31Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:34 PM
- By slyduck1208 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:20 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:19 PM
- By Okifire in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 19Last Post: 01-18-2011, 01:43 PM