Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Anyone getting an error when trying to download apps after setting it up for the store to require a PIN to purchase apps? I got an error code: 805a01f4 when I tried to download apps, and the only way to fix it was removing the PIN requirement. It never even prompted for the PIN...

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I've been getting an error code NONSTOP. Can't access the store at ALL...no pin required though.

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem, it must be on Microsoft's end.

Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Same here

Same here too. Currently in NYC...

Edit: Ok. Working again.

Having that issue as well. Finally got through again a few minutes ago though

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Also working again! Lovely.

I'm having issues too, affecting sms, email and marketplace, cant send any sms or email and marketplace wont download anything :-( whats going on? Lumia 920

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Yea, I'm having an off and on issue with the store now as well, even though I no longer have a PIN setup. Guess it was just a coincidence that it worked when I removed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AneticsUK View Post
    I'm having issues too, affecting sms, email and marketplace, cant send any sms or email and marketplace wont download anything :-( whats going on? Lumia 920
    Store and cellular issues are completely different. If your calls and texts are affected better contact your provider.

Store issue here for me too - 6 updates available from Nokia - can't download any!

Temporary glitch hopefully.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I'm actually having issues again. Now, it's literally from clicking from category to category!

It'll be fine in photos, but then give me an error when I click on Sports!

Global Posts
    688 Global Posts
    Yup, down for maintenance I guess. Even windowsphone.com is having issues when browsing apps.

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Store and cellular issues are completely different. If your calls and texts are affected better contact your provider.

Store issue here for me too - 6 updates available from Nokia - can't download any!

Temporary glitch hopefully.

Yeah, ive now realised that almost all of my email accounts are permanently syncing, and in sms the online status never completes connection, as long as its their end and not mine, i dont mind haha

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one with these problems. Managed to track down a Verizon HTC 8X today and I haven't been able to load a single app on it for the past 3 hours because of this.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm having issues too. DC area. No pin.

Definately appears to be a problem at m/s end, cant refresh skydrive app either, can anyone else check theirs?

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    Add me to the list. Good thing today's my day off, otherwise I'd probably be taking calls about it. LOL

I have noticed that if you keep prodding a program it'll eventually install though. Good luck.

Tried to look up apps on the browser and it wouldn't load there either