Someone better be working on adding support for wp8 on zune software this sync client is a god damn joke!

Quote Originally Posted by falsehopess View Post
    Someone better be working on adding support for wp8 on zune software this sync client is a god damn joke!
    Nope Zune is dead....

Don't you think they'd just rather fix the sync client?

they need to do something for all of us still using windows XP, there is no sync option, all you can do is manually load thru drag and drop and you cannot load movies you have bought thru zune, love my 920 but they really dropped the ball on this level, not all of us have the money to upgrade BOTH phone AND computer

Quote Originally Posted by sym1a1a View Post
    they need to do something for all of us still using windows XP, there is no sync option, all you can do is manually load thru drag and drop and you cannot load movies you have bought thru zune, love my 920 but they really dropped the ball on this level, not all of us have the money to upgrade BOTH phone AND computer

The problem there is Microsoft themselves don't support XP anymore.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com

Since the phone is now recognized as a mass storage device, dragging and dropping seems to be the best way to move things around thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Etyrnus View Post
    The problem there is Microsoft themselves don't support XP anymore.
    Hey Etyrnus, thanks for the comment, i do understand that MS stopped support of XP, I was just saying that they, MS, should provide some type of solution, after all, I believe that the stat is some 47% of the people still use XP ( and please try to refrain from a political election joke here LOL )

I understand your frustration as well. The unfortunate side is products and technology do have a life span, and even in most fields the manufacturers only support the current generation or if you're lucky one previous.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com