Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm all in on windows phone 8 and windows 8. And I'm really loving Xbox music apart from one small (or not so small) issue.

As I understand it, cloud syncing between my PC and phone should be a two way street. Meaning, any downloads/additions/new playlists created on my PC should sync to my phone and vice versa, via the cloud.

Currently, playlists are definitely not syncing between my devices and only songs downloaded/added via my computer sync to my phone (and it seems random at times and other times i have to turn off and back on the cloud sync to force it). Anything done from my phone doesnt get pushed down to my PC. Shouldnt they match in earnest if I'm only doing any downloading and such within the xbox music store on each device?

I contacted support and they mentioned this is a known issue. Anyone else having the same problems?

Open the Music app on Win8

Go to Settings -> Preferences

is the "when I download songs on other devices, download them here too" setting checked?

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinygerbil View Post
    Open the Music app on Win8

Go to Settings -> Preferences

is the "when I download songs on other devices, download them here too" setting checked?
    Yep. Definitely checked. Been through settings on my PC as well as my phone numerous times. Sometimes the only way I can get either to sync is if I turn off and then back on the cloud sync functionality on my 920 within xbox music.

I'm in the same boat - download a full album to the phone, NEVER syncs to the cloud/my PC. Stinks because this was the key feature I signed up for Music Pass for. :(

I think this just isn't done/working yet, I haven't seen it be reliable for me either.

Same here.... This whole music thing is nearly unusable