Anyone experiencing the same problem as me using Kik messenger where when a new message comes in, I get a toast notification but the live tile does not show me that there is a new message when I miss the toast?

This has been a problem for me for the last few months on my Lumia 710 and now 920 as well. I have no idea if it's Kik or Microsoft problem, but it's still a problem on WP8. I sent Kik support a ticket of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by oztheozoz View Post
    Anyone experiencing the same problem as me using Kik messenger where when a new message comes in, I get a toast notification but the live tile does not show me that there is a new message when I miss the toast?
    Is there any way to turn off ALL notifications in kik? I get the notification at the top of my screen with a beep, even though I went in to the KIK settings and unchecked every option for notifications... i dont mind if it pops up, but i hate hearing it buzz every time.

I'm getting the same issue - I think I will send kik a note as well. The more people that send them the concern, the more likely they will fix it fast.

I just don't want to go back to whatsapp.

Writing the code for tile notification is SO SO simple... WTF KIK?
    Now I want WhatsApp even that Kik has a nicer layout.