Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. rex.withers's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
       #1  
    Can anyone tell me if with windows phone 8 I can see the Call timer history on recent individual calls for billing purposes or do I still need to carry around my notebook and pen to make up for this missing feature in WP7.
  2. andrelamont's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    262 Posts
    #2  
    Get ur refill of pens and paper b/c this feature is missing.

    If I remember correctly from my usage iPhone 2007 had this feature. I do expect a flurry of fixes/releases between now and Mar 2013.
  3. Mystictrust's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    977 Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by andrelamont View Post
    Get ur refill of pens and paper b/c this feature is missing.

    If I remember correctly from my usage iPhone 2007 had this feature. I do expect a flurry of fixes/releases between now and Mar 2013.
    So we can't even see how long our phone calls last unless we take note of the call timer while on a call? Or does it even show you how long you've been on a call?
  4. Wyn6's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystictrust View Post
    So we can't even see how long our phone calls last unless we take note of the call timer while on a call? Or does it even show you how long you've been on a call?
    Yes. It shows the call duration while on a call. But, it only shows the time the call was initiated after it has ended.
  5. Mystictrust's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    977 Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyn6 View Post
    Yes. It shows the call duration while on a call. But, it only shows the time the call was initiated after it has ended.
    OMG! This totally needs to be fixed for the next update!
  6. Techywarrior's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #6  
    This is actually one of the more disappointing missing features since almost every phone has had a call length history.

    I personally know a few people who can't even consider a Windows phone because they need the call times for work.

    I thought they wanted to target more business users with WinPhone8?
  7. Luke Kailburn's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #7  
    this is absolute crap. Such a simple 'feature'. Needs to absolutely 100% be included in a smart phone these days. It's not going to kill me, now that I know i have to keep track of calls myself, but gosh they better include this in 8.1 or whatever update comes out. please please
  8. caret's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    12 Posts
    #8  
    Reading about this issue on Windows Phone 7 (and subsequently 7.5, and then 8), I wouldn't hold my breath on an update in 8.1 or 7.8.
  9. steaknchee's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #9  
    For **** sakes windows get your **** together with an update. I've been in contact with about 12 contractors and need to call one back but I can't tell which ****en one I was talking to.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

B