Not seen a single WP8 Advertising . All I see is Surface and Windows 8 ads

Did anyone see any ads on any show?

post links please .

Plenty of advertising in Finland, but only the Lumia 920.
    They advertised during all the football games yesterday. We were out eating during the Sunday night game and they showed the ad thats been circulating the past week.

Saw an ad with Will Arnett yesterday during a football game.

Global Posts
    2,675 Global Posts
    they are probably waiting for each carrier to have something available before they push all the ads out.
    Try out my first Windows 8 app, ModernCalc! It's free and I would love to hear your feedback!

Phones: Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30, Ipod Nano 2nd gen (x4), Ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen
    Tablet: Surface for Windows RT

They had commercials during Saturday Night Live.
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasFann View Post
    They had commercials during Saturday Night Live.
    Saw the same thing, and the Will Arnet one also.

I think that WorkforWill.com campaign is pretty stupid though...but...sure someone is all over it. I am not the goooo-goooo-gaaaa-gaaaa over celebs type...and is he really even a celeb? B-List at best...

The windows phone 8 commercial with the phone for each of us is great! The Arnett ad is horrible and I believe produced by at&t. Between the Surface, IE, and WP8 ads it seems Microsoft has got some strong marketing people. Keep it up.

But its all generic WP8 advertising .. there is nothing like AT&T/Verizon pushing an iPhone or a Droid line of Phones .
    Now if someone just says buy a windows Phone .. but what phone to buy and where?
    Samsung Adds specify S3 , Apple adds iphone/ipad . Even MS add specifically target Surface ... but if they advertised like buy a windows RT tablet .. no one will know what to buy ..
    we follow the tech forums .. but 99.99 % does not know that an 8X or lumia 920 exists.(Even if you shown them the phone - they will not know what phone it is if they dont advertise the phone )

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondthepale35 View Post
    They advertised during all the football games yesterday. We were out eating during the Sunday night game and they showed the ad thats been circulating the past week.

I saw an entirely different one during football games. Same basic premise but different people in different scenarios in it.

I saw the built for each of us ad yesterday during the Patriots game
    Plenty here in the UK