Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    so i made the plunge and bought the noika 920. being that i think this device looks great i wanted a phone detected for work i have an iphone 5 also so i hope i wont be disappointed my main uses will be for outlook and office which i feel the iphone does an ok job besides the screen and camera from what i have read about seem to be very good. i used to have the samsung s3 and i felt it was to big and very buggy and it was not a work phone. lets see what happens. just if anyone can point me in the direction of the must have apps would be great.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom555 View Post
    so i made the plunge and bought the noika 920. being that i think this device looks great i wanted a phone detected for work i have an iphone 5 also so i hope i wont be disappointed my main uses will be for outlook and office which i feel the iphone does an ok job besides the screen and camera from what i have read about seem to be very good. i used to have the samsung s3 and i felt it was to big and very buggy and it was not a work phone. lets see what happens. just if anyone can point me in the direction of the must have apps would be great.
    "New+Rising" or "Top" in the Windows phone store. Other than that we have no idea what you like or would want to download.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    My must-have apps for Windows Phone include:

1) Twitter
    2) Rowi (a better Twitter client)
    3) Facebook
    4) Zite (awesome news aggregator based on your interests)
    5) LinkedIn (Windows Phone has the best LinkedIn client)
    6) Netflix (gotta watch a few TV shows, right?)
    7) OpenTable (awesome for grabbing reservations at great places to eat)
    8) Yelp! (great for getting reviews and submitting comments about venues and service providers all over town)
    9) WhatsApp (an awesome cross-platform messaging application)