Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have problem (with Nokia 920) Can't sign in with Microsoft Account - always shows me the text - "We're having a problem with signing in. Make sure that you have good reception. If you do, the problem may be at the other end. Wait a little while and try again"
    I have a good connection (can open any site by 3G or WiFi) !!! And my account works normal with all other devices (for example with my Samsung Omnia 7 and PC ) !!!!

I don't know how to add my account on my Windows Phone 8 Lumia 920 (Mobile operator O2 Germany)

I even did the Resetting of my phone but it still doesn't works :(((((

Please help :(

Thanx
    Have you been able to solve this issue? Lumia 920, att

I'm having the same problem, anyone know a fix?

Have you tried logging in via a computer browser first? Just to verify that there isn't an issue with your account on the back end.
    Guz

[S]iPhone 3G[/S]
    [s]Blackberry 6320[/s]
    Lumia 810

Figured it out, it was because the date was set wrong even though it was on automatic but I just switched that off and set the right date then switched auto back on and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by EDDS View Post
    Figured it out, it was because the date was set wrong even though it was on automatic but I just switched that off and set the right date then switched auto back on and it worked.
    Thanks this worked for me