Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Ah well that does explain it. Are these free trials just like the ones on Android? Basically like the paid version but with apps? If that's the case, then I'm definitely going Windows. It just looks too good. If anything I can return it if I don't like it.

One last question though -- as I've mentioned before I don't have an xBox, I don't use Hotmail or anything like that, and I'm not planning on upgrading to W8 on my laptop. Would this still make the WP8 a good buy?

Global Posts
    2,147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzr96 View Post
    Ah well that does explain it. Are these free trials just like the ones on Android? Basically like the paid version but with apps? If that's the case, then I'm definitely going Windows. It just looks too good. If anything I can return it if I don't like it.

One last question though -- as I've mentioned before I don't have an xBox, I don't use Hotmail or anything like that, and I'm not planning on upgrading to W8 on my laptop. Would this still make the WP8 a good buy?
    yea. of course. you can still use ur gmail and stuff
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

i never had a smart phone ,until yesterday when i bought a red Lumia 920 loving it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12