Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    I pre-ordered my Lumia 920 on Best Buy's site but they still show "back ordered." I called their 800 number and all they tell me is "back ordered." Does anyone know if we will get these on release day? I am getting my off-contract, so AT&T's 99 price doesn't factor. Just wondering if I should cancel with Best Buy and go straight through AT&T.

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    IDK myself and some others canceled our orders with BB after the way they have handled this and things in the past. I will preorder on AT&T at 11pm CST when that opens up...or show up at a store on Friday.

Best Buy has a history of taking orders and them failing to have the stock to fill those orders, not just with phones. I remember them cancelling black Friday orders just in time to ruin thousands of Christmases... I will never order from/through them...

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garak0410 View Post
    I pre-ordered my Lumia 920 on Best Buy's site but they still show "back ordered." I called their 800 number and all they tell me is "back ordered." Does anyone know if we will get these on release day? I am getting my off-contract, so AT&T's 99 price doesn't factor. Just wondering if I should cancel with Best Buy and go straight through AT&T.
    To be on the safe side I'd cancel (did so 2 days back).