Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By VagrantWade
  • 1 Post By karl11

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    It's been there for over a week.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Yep. The "Coming Soon" page has been up for a while. Before that, there was a "Coming Soon -- A Coming Soon Page" page.

Ah I guess the difference is there's a splash on the front page now leading to it. Never noticed it before.

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts
    Any day now!

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
    Ah I guess the difference is there's a splash on the front page now leading to it. Never noticed it before.
    It's been there all week. You just want to go to the main page and not the store page.

Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    Yep. The "Coming Soon" page has been up for a while. Before that, there was a "Coming Soon -- A Coming Soon Page" page.
    Don't you have anything better you can do with your time? Or, since Halloween is over and there are no kids to steal candy from, you just come on here and post rediculous babble? I mean, I'm thinking 70% of your posts are adding no value to any conversation on these forums. Of course I can't verify the percentage, I don't have time to read all your drivel!

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chevans920 View Post
    Don't you have anything better you can do with your time? Or, since Halloween is over and there are no kids to steal candy from, you just come on here and post rediculous babble? I mean, I'm thinking 70% of your posts are adding no value to any conversation on these forums. Of course I can't verify the percentage, I don't have time to read all your drivel!
    He's getting nervous because he claimed the 8X would show up at T-Mobile before AT&t got the 920.
    socialcarpet likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    December 20, 2012 - Lumia 920 finally available at AT&T

December 21, 2012 - Mayan calendar ends and a rogue dark comet slams into the earth ending all life as we know it.

920 available on Friday.
    socialcarpet likes this.