Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mlm1950

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    What??? Someone explain this to me. Isn't the Lumia 820 coming to other carriers as well? And if this counts as exclusive, then is the 920 really exclusive to AT&T?

Should I be waiting for a 922 on Verizon.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r0t View Post
    What??? Someone explain this to me. Isn't the Lumia 820 coming to other carriers as well? And if this counts as exclusive, then is the 920 really exclusive to AT&T?

Except the 822 was known for a long time because it was shown on a leaked Verizon road map. There has never been any information regarding the "922" as being real.

I would guarantee Verizon gets an equivalent eventually, but it will probably be 6 months.

Well, the Lumia 822 is a CDMA phone, and Sprint doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get into WP8, so by default, it is a phone "exclusive" to Verizon.

Isn't marketing awesome?
    Last edited by mlm1950; 11-02-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    aubreyq and brmiller1976 like this.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r0t View Post

The 822 is Verizon's version of an 820, however there is nothing to indicate a 922 is coming. If you really want to stay on Verizon and can hold for a bit, wait until Spring. By that time we should know more about a 2nd cycle of WP8 devices.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I have an iBore, so I may not be able to wait.